CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 9, 2012

I've Been Busy!

I FINALLY got around to making the letters for Nolan's bedroom. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out! I was originally going to use pages from Dr. Seuss books, but I figured these designs would be better in the long run--you know, no 18 year old boy would want Dr. Seuss letters in his room!




I also made these cookies this week. They are GREAT! I changed it up a little bit though. Instead of the 1 2/3 cups M&Ms, I used 1 cup M&Ms and 1 cup chopped walnuts. These might just be my new favorite cookies. They're SUPER chocolatey!


Nolan's finally starting to smile in response to us. It's sooo super cute and heart-melting. I just wish I could be fast enough with the camera to get a photo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi LeAnne,

    I'm reaching out because I'm working for a company that's partnered with Google on a film for Teacher Appreciation Day coming up. Google found some footage of you teaching Dr. Seuss' The Lorax on YouTube that they would like to license from you. If possible, please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Additionally, you can find me on LinkedIn (Dylan Venneman) if for any reason you doubt the authenticity of this request. Thanks for your time; take care and hopefully speak with you at some point soon.

    Dylan

    ReplyDelete