CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Updates

Well, Nolan is 11 weeks old now, and I've been back at work since 8 weeks. {insert VERY sad/depressed/overwhelmed face here}. That has got to be one of the hardest things for a Momma to do...head back to work and leave the little one. I cried. Multiple times. And I cried again when I had to go back to work after my winter break. Can't someone invent a good paying job (not that being a teacher is!) that you can do from home and that doesn't take a lot of time, so you can just snuggle and love on your baby for as long as you want? Please let me know if that job exists! Don't get me wrong, I do love my job (most days), but I love my sweet Nolan MUCH much more.

Nolan has only gotten up once the past two nights. We're slowly making our way towards a full night of sleep! I can't wait! Smiles are abundant--especially in the mornings--and laughs are starting to form. I can not wait to hear his first real laugh!

Here's a couple belated 2 month photos:

 Likes: Elmo/Sesame Street, car rides, ceiling fans, family photo wall
Dislikes: tummy time
Weight: 12 lbs 1 oz
Height: 22 1/4 in


We survived the 2 month shots...boy, did that break my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment